Embedded evangelist Jacob Beningo will present a free webinar on designing and debugging IoT applications. The webinar features topics like advanced RTOS application design techniques, event chaining and setting up an embedded connection to Amazon Web Services (AWS). Jacob will also use Percepio Tracealyzer to show how to trace an IoT application to not just understand how it’s performing but also to debug it. Attendees will learn how to create user events and monitor the state of their TCP/IP stack.
This webinar will utilize hands-on demonstrations using ThreadX and Percepio Tracealyzer with source code being readily available for attendees.
Date: February 21 (two time slots available)
Length: one hour
Topics Covered in this Webinar Include
- RTOS application design to connect to the internet
- Setting up and debugging a TCP/IP stack
- How to use preemption threshold to minimize thread starvation
- Utilizing event chaining to improve application performance
- Reducing debugging time using application tracing with Percepio Tracealyzer
- How to setup custom user events in Percepio Tracealyzer
- Examining TCP/IP stack behavior and generated events
- Best practices for using advanced RTOS techniques in IoT devices